1 part vodka
3 parts St. Supéry Moscato
2 candied lemon twists, or regular lemon twists
1. Moisten rim of two martini glasses, then roll the rims in confectioner’s sugar until rims are coated. Place glasses in the freezer, if space allows.
2. Combine vodka and moscato in a cocktail shaker. Add 8 ice cubes and shake until cold. Strain into chilled glasses, garnish with lemon twist and serve.
fresh mint leaves
4 teaspoons sugar
6 lime wedges
1/2 cup St. Supéry Moscato
1. Place mint, sugar and 4 lime wedges into a cocktail shaker. Muddle firmly until sugar dissolves and lime has lost most of its juices. Add Moscato and a splash of rum, 2 splashes of lime juice and ice cubes.
2. Cover, shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice into two highball glasses. Top with soda and garnish with remaining lime wedges.
2 firm, ripe peaches cut into thin wedges (preferably Dollarhide peaches)
1 sliced lime
1 sliced orange
1/2 sliced green apple
1/2 cup peach liqueur
1 bottle (750ml) St. Supéry Moscato
2 cups sparkling water
1. Mix peach liqueur, moscato, and peaches in large pitcher. Mix in apple, citrus, wine, sparkling water, and serve over ice. Makes 4-6 glasses.
1 part pomegranate liqueur
1 part St. Supéry Moscato
Splash of Orange Juice
1. Mix in a glass. Garnish with some pineapple wedges and serve over ice.