– 4 Cups St Supéry Dollarhide Estate Muscat Canelli
– ½ Cup AJD Spirit of St. Supéry
– 2 Whole Allspice
– 2 Whole Cloves
– 1 Small Star Anise
– 1⁄6 Cinnamon Stick
– 6 Whole Black Peppercorns
– 1⁄6 Vanilla Bean
– 3 Orange slices
– 3 Lemon Slices
1. Combine all ingredients except Brandy into pot.
2. Bring to a low gentle simmer for 10 minutes, being careful not to boil.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool to warm temperature.
4. Add Brandy just before service, while still warm.
5. Ladel into mugs (spices may be strained out if desired).
There are currently no reviews for this recipe. Why don't you leave one of your own?
You must be logged in to leave a review. Log in here.